Saturday, September 28, 2013

28 weeks!


Yup,im 7 months pregnant and shopping for my baby is my new addiction.hehe
Matin paling excited when he knew that we're gonna have a baby boy. Cause semua baju die lah yang paling bersemangat pilih,I dont mind pun cause we have the same taste.thank god.
Other stuff like stroller,sterilizer,bottles, and breast pump we're already bought.At first me and matin like sooo blur dont know what to buy and where to start,but thankfully I have pp and kakyong.They gave me a lot of tips and shopping guide.They even bought a lot of clothes for my baby.They're the best sissy.
Love u both!


 Some of it,from cotton on.
Online shopping can be sooo addictive.



his first ugly doll collection,yeay!


see u in another 2months + baby boy.InshaAllah :)




No comments: